1. Features and main uses:
TR-9612 is an epoxy-type vinyl resin that is dissolved in styrene. It has medium viscosity and high reactivity, excellent mechanical properties, high thermal deformation temperature and corrosion resistance. It is especially suitable for high mechanical strength, electrical insulation and chemical corrosion resistance at high temperatures. Such as electrical engineering, ships, chemical equipment, anti-corrosion facilities, etc.
2. Technical specifications of liquid resin (25℃) :
|Item||Unit||Test index||Test method|
|Appearance||-||Clear yellowish liquid||GB/T8184.108.40.206|
|Acid number||mgKOH/g||7-15||GB/T 2895-2008|
|Gel time||Min（25℃）||8-14||GB/T 7193-2008|
Note: In a water bath at 25℃, add 2ml methyl ethyl ketone peroxide and 4ml cobalt iso-octoate solution to 100g resin.
3. Physical properties of the casting body (for reference only) :
|Item||Unit||Test performance||Test method|
|Tensile modulus of elasticity||MPa||≥3500||GB/T2567-2008|
|Elongation at break||%||≥5.5||GB/T2567-2008|
|Flexural elastic modulus||MPa||≥3200||GB/T2567-2008|
|Thermal deformation temperature||℃||≥100||GB/T1634-2004|
1) Casting system sample method according to GB/T8237-2005; Temperature 25℃, curing system: accelerator RCA 1.0%, curing agent M-50 1.5%.
2) Curing after casting: room temperature ×24 hours +60℃×3 hours +80℃×2 hours;
1. Stir well in the packaging bucket before use, or pour out all the resin in the packaging bucket and stir well before use.
2. The transportation shall comply with the transportation and loading provisions of chemical dangerous goods in Chapter 5 of the Regulations on the Safety Administration of Chemical Dangerous Goods of The State Council. The product should be stored in a cool place below 25℃, avoid fire, isolate heat source, and the shelf life below 25℃ is 3 months.
5. Product Safety Data (MSDS) :
Before using this product, be sure to read this product MSDS in detail.
Address: No.1 Yuxing Road, Yonganzhou Town, Gaogang District, Taizhou City
Preview mobile website