TR-1060B is a first-class flame retardant unsaturated polyester resin (modified), specifically used for manufacturing transparent fiberglass daylighting tiles, with low viscosity and good transparency, mechanical strength, and flame retardancy.
The main flame retardant components of TR-1060B are phosphorus and chlorine, which have better yellowing resistance compared to bromine based flame retardant resins.
2、 Technical parameters
1. Liquid resin performance (25 ℃)
Purple red transparent liquid
2. Physical properties of resin casting body
Elongation at break（%）
Heat distortion temperature（℃）
1) The casting sample preparation method shall be carried out according to GB/T 8237; Casting curing system: curing agent M50 1.5%;
2) Post curing treatment of casting body: room temperature × 24 hours+60 ℃ × 3 hours+120 ℃ × 2 hours.
1) Users should choose corresponding types of resins based on specific environmental conditions and construction process requirements.
2) During transportation, it should comply with Chapter 5 of the State Council's "Regulations on the Safety Management of Chemical Dangerous Goods" regarding the transportation and loading and unloading of chemical dangerous goods.
3) The product should be stored in a cool place below 25 ℃, avoiding ignition and isolating heat sources. The shelf life for storage below 25 ℃ is 3 months.
4、 Regarding Product Safety Data (MSDS):
Before using this product, please read the MSDS carefully.
Address: No.1 Yuxing Road, Yonganzhou Town, Gaogang District, Taizhou City
Preview mobile website