1. Features and main uses:
TR-N3250PT is an unsaturated polyester resin (modified) with phthalic anhydride and standard diols as the main raw materials, which has been dissolved in styrene. It has moderate reactivity. It has the characteristics of medium viscosity, high thixotropy and fast post-curing. Especially suitable for model production and high performance FRP products.
2. liquid resin technical indicators:
Pink thixotropic liquid
Note: 30℃ water bath, 100g resin add 1g curing agent M-50.
3. Physical properties of the casting body (for reference only) :
Tensile modulus of elasticity
Elongation at break
Flexural elastic modulus
Thermal deformation temperature
(1) Casting system sample method according to GB/T8237-2005 execution; Temperature 25℃, curing system: curing agent M-501%.
(2) Curing after casting: room temperature ×24 hours +60℃×3 hours +80℃×2 hours;
1. Stir well in the packaging bucket before use, or pour out all the resin in the packaging bucket and stir well before use.
2. The transportation shall comply with the transportation and loading provisions of chemical dangerous goods in Chapter 5 of the Regulations on the Safety Administration of Chemical Dangerous Goods of The State Council. The product should be stored in a cool place below 25℃, avoid fire, isolate heat source, and the shelf life below 25℃ is 3 months.
5. Product Safety Data (MSDS) :
Before using this product, be sure to read this product MSDS in detail.
Address: No.1 Yuxing Road, Yonganzhou Town, Gaogang District, Taizhou City
Preview mobile website