1、 Features and main uses:
TR-M 128 is an ortho benzene type unsaturated polyester resin (modified) with high reactivity, medium viscosity, and good thickening stability. Its products are water resistant, have good toughness, and have excellent comprehensive mechanical properties. Used for producing SMC/BMC products such as low-voltage insulation parts, water tank boards, and automotive components.
2、 Technical specifications of liquid resin (25 ℃):
Light yellow transparent liquid
Note: SPI gel time test: 82.2 ℃ water bath, add 2.0g curing agent AKZO CH-50 (BPO) to 100g resin
3、 Physical properties of the casting body (for reference only):
Tensile modulus of elasticity
Heat distortion temperature
1) The casting sample preparation method shall be executed according to GB/T8237-2005; Curing system: temperature 25 ℃, accelerator 0.6% Co Naph 1.5%, curing agent AKZO M-50 1.5%.
2) Post casting curing treatment: room temperature × 24 hours+60 ℃ × 3 hours+110 ℃ × 2 hours;
1. Users should select corresponding types of resins based on specific environmental conditions and construction process requirements;
2. It is recommended to stir evenly in the packaging barrel before use, or to pour out all the resin in the packaging barrel and stir evenly before use.
3. During transportation, it should comply with Chapter 5 of the State Council's "Regulations on the Safety Management of Chemical Dangerous Goods" regarding the transportation and loading and unloading of chemical dangerous goods. The product should be stored in a cool place below 25 ℃, avoiding ignition and isolating heat sources. The shelf life for storage below 25 ℃ is 3 months.
5、 Regarding Product Safety Data (MSDS):
Before using this product, please read the MSDS carefully.
Address: No.1 Yuxing Road, Yonganzhou Town, Gaogang District, Taizhou City
Preview mobile website